You have made a decision to attend classes at the Image School of Dance. Your educators at Image are awaiting your arrival. This is a big day for you or your child and you want it to go perfectly.
The most important thing to remember is to just have fun, but there are a few things you can do to make your first day the best it can be:
MAKE SURE YOU ARE PROPERLY DRESSED
- If you are registered for a Just For Fun session, please have your dancer wear something comfortable that they can twirl and jump and stretch in. Socks or bare feet work great if you don't have dance slippers.
- For dancers in our full year program, there is required dance wear per class. Please see below for that information.
- And remember… it is all about having fun! Please don't stress if you don't have the required gear for first class. Sometimes dance shoes get backordered and take a while. It is our goal to have everyone within the apparel criteria by their 2nd or 3rd week of class.
- What is very important to remember is that we have a no skirts policy. Only bodysuits, tights, dance tops or shorts are allowed. This is so that the instructor can easily see the dancer's alignment. Wearing form fitting dance wear is best.
ARRIVE EARLY YOUR FIRST DAY OF CLASS
- It's always a good idea to arrive early on your first day of classes. We want your experience to be the most relaxing it can be. Giving yourself some extra time will help with that.
- It is recommended to arrive 10 minutes early your first day to get settled in and prepare your dancer for his/her first class.
- After the first day, you will have a better idea of what to expect. It may take some time for your dancer to get used to the space and the new instructor and friends. Please be patient as the more you encourage your dancer, the happier you both will be.
ENJOY THE DAY!
- On your first day of classes, you will start to appreciate all that Image has to offer. From friendly, patient instructors to helpful front desk staff, you will enjoy your experience and look forward to future classes.
- Image in Spruce Grove is located at 110- 2 Deer Park Drive. North of the Tri Leisure on Jennifer Heil and East on Grove Drive. We are located within a strip mall in Deer Park.
- Image in St Albert is located at 2023 Tudor Glen Place. Second level above Karries Kostumes.
- We look forward to meeting you soon!