Why Choose Image for your dancer?
WHO WE ARE
- Our school has operated in Stony Plain (14 years) and Spruce Grove (8 years). For 22 seasons, we have operated under the same director and never changed ownership. This provides consistency for the dancers. In the summer of 2017, we opened up our 2nd location in St Albert. We look forward to offering dance classes in St Albert and sharing our love for dance.
SERVICE WITH A SMILE
- We know how busy moms and dads are and we do our very best to ensure a stress free environment for you while your children are dancing. Stop by anytime and you will see how relaxed and comfortable our dance families are.
- Our staff are always happy to help and will make your year a pleasant one.
- Calls are returned in a timely manner and even though we get very busy, we are great with the details. This helps to provide a stress free year for all.
- We know that you pay hard earned money for your child’s extra curricular activities and we work hard to ensure that every day your dancer comes for class, they leave having learned a lot while having fun. Many studios do not teach much to the little dancers. Over the years, we have established a solid preschool program that enables dancers to build a great foundation while still doing what matters the most, HAVING FUN.
- We offer programs for different lifestyles/budgets:
- JUST FOR FUN sessions offer a great way to try dance and see what it is all about.
- RECREATIONAL once a week programs enable busy families to still be involved with dance at a fraction of the cost and commitment.
- COMPETITIVE TRAINING is offered to dancers/families who choose this lifestyle.
- ALL DANCERS receive the same training. A once a week dancer gets as much attention and the same syllabus as a competitive dancer.
- We offer classes in our professional studio with a specialized dance floor, full mirrors and barres. Dancers have the use of a spacious, bright facility.
- Our comfortable waiting room offers a comfortable area for siblings and parents.
- Our facility is clean and young siblings can be found crawling freely in the children’s corner - giving moms a break.
- Large viewing windows are always open and allow you to enjoy the class. (Many studios indicate that it is a distraction to dancers if there is a viewing window. We have instructed thousands of dancers over the years with their parents watching and we are always having so much fun, that we hardly notice you are there. It is not a distraction, by any means, and parents should question an instructor who is not comfortable teaching openly in front of you).
EXTRAS FOR YOU
- Huge parking lot.
- Age appropriate costuming and choreography.
- Progressive VIP discount which allows higher savings the longer you dance.
- Optional fundraisers which assist in covering class costs.
We look forward to working with you and your child. We offer a safe, happy, friendly environment that children grow and flourish in. Our achievements at local festivals come from hard work, honest smiles and learning that dance is so much more than your 3 minutes on stage. It is a lifetime of confidence, grace and poise and will enable your child to interact with more confidence at school, during interviews and into their adult lives.
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS! We're happy to help...
"My daughter has been a part of Image Dance for the past nine years. She has gained so much confidence and developed a great passion for dance through the encouragement, patience, caring, and expertise of all the staff at Image..."
» Read More